21.6.11

FELICITY II

- Never mind, I really like them.
- Really?
- Really...
- Hum..Prove..This is from my mummy to you
- A gift?
- I know, It's so crazy, but...
- I've got one something too..
- ...is a book from New York, places to see, things to do..
- uau, that's so sweet of you..
- ...
- David, you don't have to do this, to be so nice about my parents
- I don't be upset about at all, if don't drive crazy.. you can tell me
- How can't I know like your parents?
- ...
- they're part of you.. person I'm fall in love with...
- ...
- ...

Um comentário:

  1. Lhá!!!!

    Felicity é fantástico... assisti as 4 temporadas... e você precisa, muito assistir a última temporada (episódio 17 pra ser mais exato)...

    Saudades de nossas conversas...

    Beijão!!!
    Se cuidaaa

    ResponderExcluir